Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another quick report.

Since I've been back a lot has been going on. I'm super happy to report that after totally giving up on the idea, I actually think the computer lab is going to happen. Construction on the new building with start in March and then I can start the process of getting the computers. Life will be soooo much easier when we have faster internet and computers in town. I'm gearing up to get started with Guias y Scouts. At this point the Junta or board of directors need to be trained which can take around 6 months and once they are all ready to go it will be time to find some kids. Finding the kids will be the easy part for sure, already whenever I walk down the street kids are asking me when it's going to start so they can join. I'm trying my best to get motivated and started on my english class again. I'm only going to continue on with one and they are a great class, it's just a process of me contacting all of them, collecting money for the books and then placing an order for the books. So far, I can't seem to motivate to do it, tomorrow... Otherwise things are going better than I ever could have imagined. Everything is falling into place.

No comments: