Friday, September 17, 2010

Guias y Scouts

Two weeks ago we had our official swearing in ceremony for Guias y Scouts and last weekend I went with two leaders from La Palma for a training on how to do the personal development aspect of the program and here it is, finally, this Saturday we will have our first meeting with the kids of La Palma. Super exciting. These are some pics from the swearing in ceremony, I had more, but a little rule I now have is don't let locals use or touch my camera because they always somehow manage to delete all of my photos. I only came out of this one with ten pics by sheer luck. So, don't let people who don't speak english use your camera ever, unless you want to loose your pics.

I may have yet again found a way to have easier access to internet, I know I've said this before, but this time I think it's for real. One of the professors at the high school lives in the cabinas where I live and he has and internet zip drive. He only uses it after school so it looks like I might have access to it during the day. I'm hopeful.

I've been a little bored lately, it hits me harder right now because I don't have a good book to read. I'll be in SJ in less than 2 weeks and can find a bunch of good ones then. Thats about it for me.

P.S. Due to an extremely slow download there will be no pics...

No comments: