Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update


I have a lot to update! Que dicha – Finally! So, the biggest news of all is that we were approved for the visa!!!!! Now all we have left to do is go back and pick up Deivin's passport with the visa in it. Awesome! There were a few moments during our appointment at the embassy where I was pretty nervous because of my lack of income as a Peace Corps volunteer, but the interviewer just asked me what I was planning to do for work when I got back, I told him probably HR and he was happy with that. Mostly the interviewer wanted to know about my Peace Corps projects. So that's done! Thank God!

As far as projects go: We got our funding for the playground in Guadalupe and should be starting/finishing that in a couple of weeks. I'll have pictures coming when we begin construction.

Tigre still thinks that her cat box is a bed and now she is bringing the birds that she hunts outside to the box to play with them. A total failure to communicate. Hopefully she'll get it soon!

Life is good, God is good!

No comments: