Monday, March 22, 2010

Commenting on blog posts

Hmmm, I wonder at times if there is anyone out there in the blog world reading my posts... I wouldn't know because there are very few people that rarely leave a comment. So, that being said, please don't be shy to leave comments on the blogs, even if it's just something like wow, Laura, you're sooooo cool or you really know what you're doing (Just joking). But really, I love it when you leave comments, so please feel free to do so.

Here is just a little scoop for now, I have now adopted a little kitten that I've named Tigre and the dog that I had was returned to his owners. The zoo continues. The rabbit and cat are friends and cat especially like my host families dog. We're just one big happy family.

My parents will be here in a week and I'm super excited to see them. We'll be traveling around for the next week seeing many sites in CR and spending a lot of time on the peninsula so they can really get to know where and how I live. I'll get a faces/places up on Wed. when I'll be in SJ for a night.

5 comments:

Johanna said...

Yay! I love that your family is coming! There, I am now letting you know I read your blog! :)

Sharon said...

I too have been 'lurking'! Perish the thought. I will do better. Say hi to your folks for us when you see them. How great that they will visit! Are you coming up on a 'furlough' or completion of your stay? Been thinking of you. Love you.

Mandy Adair said...

Whaaa happened?! You're fishing for blog comments...I read this. There are people out there :) Miss u too.

Anonymous said...

Keep the posts coming Trinko2, we are reading. I would like to see you get some more exotic pets though. Monkeys, bigger bats, some sort of pig maybe?

Laura said...

I like the pig idea, I'm considering a puppy to make my collection complete. Thanks for the comments my people. Sharon, my parents are with me as I write this and they say a big hello. Mandy, you area freak as always. Miss you tons Johanna!