Friday, March 26, 2010

Faces and Places of La Palma #3 – Playa Blanca



Playa Blanca is the white coral beach that is 3 Kilometers from where I live. I go there almost every day, on bike it's about 10 min away. The beach is beautiful and there are ofter dolphins and whales visible (so I'm told, they always seem to be hiding from me). The beach is surrounded by a manglar forest as well as palm trees and almond trees. There is a lot of bio diversity and each day one can see many Scarlet Macaws, Ibis', hawks, etc. There is place to camp right on the beach, if anyone is interested in doing some camping on the beach it's both beautiful and affordable, just let me know and I'll hook you up.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola Laura! como estas soy Carlo de RTP solo unas lineas para saludarte y decirte que me da mucho gusto que te este llendo muy bien en CR. Lei algunos de tus blogs cuando recien te fuiste y de ahi perdi el link. Pero en fin... muchos saludos y cuidate! chau...

Laura said...

Gracias Carlo!!! Espero que todo bien con uds. Pura vida!

SchuckFamily said...

I really want to camp on that beach. Right now.