Thursday, February 23, 2012

In About 2 Weeks...

In just 2 short weeks sooooo much has happened! On Feb. 14th Deivin and I had our interview for the green card. I expected all kinds of questions about our relationship and how we met and such. The interviewer just asked Deivin to confirm all of the information on the form that we had already filled out. They were questions like: What is your birthday? What is your name? Do you participate in espionage? I just sat there and listened until the end. It was pretty fast and painless. We found out on the 19th that we had been approved for the green card and it arrived today!!!! I cannot believe how great everything has been going. God has been 100% faithful to us throughout this entire process!

Last week Deivin started applying for jobs and it's looking like he will be offered a job from Home Depot sometime next week! It's the perfect job for him and I'm so excited for him, I know he has been dying to work for a really long time!

Life is so good!!!!!

No comments: