Monday, August 25, 2014

To Create a New Blog or Continue on With This One????

So, I obviously haven't blogged in a really long time... I've seen many friends create new blogs for new stages of their lives and have been contemplating doing the same. Does this old blog that I've had since before I joined the Peace Corps still fit me? I'm torn, but I think whatever I blog today must have been built on the many things that have happened in the past right? Well, it seems like a lot of work to start a whole new blog and I love this blog and my old posts so I guess I'll just stick with it. So here's the update since my last post about painting our house: We now have an adorable little baby girl who makes me sooooo very happy. There is no way to express how much I love my little one, being a mother is amazing! We also adopted a dog who rounds things out quite nicely with Tigre the cat. Deivin now has his long term permanent resident card and will be on the path to citizenship very soon. Last year we purchased a franchise and I quit my job to try to make it work last year (more to come on this topic). That's the latest, more to come...

No comments: