Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Okay apparently I need to clarify my comment about the toilet paper. I have toilet paper, gracias a Dios, but I'm not allowed to throw the toilet paper that I use into the toilet, you throw it in a trashcan in the bathroom. The only thing allowed in the toilet is, well, lets say 100% organic... Hope that clears things up a little, my bad!

Things this week are going great. My month crisis has passed and I'm finding my flow. I found an awesome gym and have going as often as is possible. It is a great way for me to feel a little bit of normal in my life and you all know how much I love to hang out at the gym.

Tonight I'm teaching an English class and tomorrow I'm working with a group to help them with their organization. This is a practice run for the business advising that we will be doing during our service. My Acosta group (aka. Team America, I'll write more on this later) will be doing a swot analysis for the group that will hopefully help them to reorganize a little. Thank you MSU-Billings for making me write a hundred swot analysis throughout my years there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a gym for you :) Glad to read that you have a new host family, too, Laur...

Missing you lots <3

Molly