Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GRRRRR

Okay, it seems the link to my pics was not that great, so here we go agian. There should be pics from the Volcano, Boruca and my first days in Acosta. More to come...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36935590@N03/

So, this week I am doing a week of technical training and let´s just say I`m putting up with it, but I´m not really that fond of it. Imagine that you go to a random town, live with a family that you don´t know for a week, you don´t have half of you things because it took you 8 hours to get there and you wanted to pack light. Then, you have a ton of projects to do that you´re not really all that into. I mean, right now, I´m preparing to give a talk to elementary school kids on pollution and I´m so not into it... Okay, that´s my mini vent for the day. Lot´s of really cool things have happened in this week too, I´ll make sure to write about that too. Right now, I´m just really not feeling the pollution talk in Spanish.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Laura, love the pictures and hope you're having an amazing experience. Miss having you around!