Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just call me Laura the Train Wreck Trinkle, or Train Wreck for short.

To begin, things in La Palma are going great. I have english classes, I am working with my ladies in the vivero and I have a new project with a guy and an emu farm, yes, emu. I'm really excited to see what comes from the emu project, it has a lot of potential and could really help the peninsula.
On to my train wreck that is called my health; my body has decided that it hates the tropics and will no longer be healthy. On the bright side, during my trips to San Jose I get to eat what I want (this never includes rice or beans) and I have US TV and hot showers and cooler weather, what more could you want? My health may not be so good, but I have hope that it will get there, I've got 1 year and 10 months to get healthy and strong again. I should be getting better soon! Hopefully. Otherwise, I'll know and have had pretty much everything possible.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You could be known as Twrinkle..you know, combine train wreck and trinkle...it was funnier in my head