Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just Some Random Stuff

I don't have a whole lot to update on. My English classes have another test this week, with one class finishing the book. Instead of starting the next book just to take a massive break in December and January, we're going to have conversation classes and do little work shop type things (this will be easier and more fun for me, I hope). Guias y Scouts is coming along nicely, I'm hoping to have the adults in place and ready to go by December and then find the niƱos sometime in February. That's a pretty ambitious time line, so I'm not too worried if it takes a little longer...
I'm planning on getting a dog soon, probably in January. I think it will be really nice to have a little friend to hangout with and keep me company. Other than that, I'm still reading a lot. I'm currently reading Jane Eyre, a classic which is really good so far. After this I think I'm going to finish up my No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency books which will be really sad. Not much else to report for now. The rain has picked up a little in the past couple of weeks which is a big relief and a nice break from the heat.
Weigh lifting with my friend Elena is going really well, she loves to work out as much as I do and we help to push each other so that has been a really pleasant surprise.

No comments: