Friday, July 2, 2010

I have a lot of updating to do.....

To start with, there have been no blogs for the past month or so because my computer broke. In the past I would type out my blogs at home and then when I got to internet I would just cut and past the blog and continue on. So, that's why there were no blogs. I kind of suspect Tigre as a culprit in the computer breaking, but I have no proof and she's just such a little sweetheart so I'm not pursuing that line of thinking... Also, I mean, the computer was rusting in places and it was around 5 years old and had been trucked all over Costa Rica in my backpack for the past 16 months so it's not like it's time wasn't up anyway.

I'm currently in the United States and loving life!!!! I arrived yesterday at noon. My parents picked me up at the airport and we went straight to Red Robin for a really tasty hamburger (I love the USA). I then got to take an nap while watching Days of Our Lives and then went to see my brother, sister in law and my two adorable nephews. It was such a great day!

Okay, I have huge updates work wise, but I really want to sit down and type it out and ad pics and such so I'm going to save that for tomorrow. Just know that the spay and neuter you pet clinics have been hugely successful and I'm really very excited about it! I'll write more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ajka C said...

Haha, I like the idea that Tigre ruined your computer. Our cats always jump all over my keyboard, I think they are trying to hack it.

Good to read your updates - I am glad to hear you are having a good time at home but looking forward to go back and finish up. What is going to happen to Tigre when you go back to the US?

Laura said...

I think you're right about the hacking, I think Tigre is still too young to understand that we don't have internet...

I'm planning on taking her with me. I couldn't leave her behind, I worry and am always checking on her through Deivin when I'm away and I have Oscar the taxi driver who's my good friend feed her. Last time I was away she was mad at me for a full day when I got back, but then she got over it.