Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maybe the things in my mind are not so wrong…

My previous blog post was a total manifestation of stress in my life in regard to a specific situation. I needed to talk to someone about a difficult situation in which I was having a really hard time seeing how I could possibly do anything but lose. I think God and prayer, however, were somehow able to miraculously tip the scales in my favor. Against the odds, the situation has turned out better than I could have ever dreamed! Everything went so well and the conversation could not have been more positive. Not only was the person understanding, but they were encouraging and supportive. I was blown away! I knew that the person I was talking to was cool, but I didn’t know they were that cool! I’m so happy with the results. If there is one thing God has shown me in the past few months, it’s that sometimes you have to be bold and take a chance. Being up front and honest has turned out positively 100% of the time and covering tough conversations with prayer has also turned out for the best 100% of the time. God is teaching me to be bolder and to trust my instincts. These have been very stressful lessons, but I’m happy to have learned!

No comments: