Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today was a no good very bad day.

Okay, we all have them, not everyday can be a good one and today has been a bad one. Here's what happened... I have an international phone card that I have been using to call the US and it has been working really well, or so I thought. I have been using this phone card and it has been charging me twice. First it charges the house where I make the call from for and international call at international rates and then it charges me the minuets that I had on the phone call. Not a good deal. I'm probably going to need to pay around $80-$100+ to the owners of the homes where I made my phone calls. This sucks. In addition to this, now I don't have a way to call home. Okay, so I received this news this morning. Then one of my fellow trainees rescued a puppy and the puppy was sick this afternoon. I was carrying the puppy to the vet when I noticed something weird. The puppy had diarrhea on my shirt. It was totally nasty. After this my classmates/teacher were nice enough to buy me an ice cream for my prize. Also, today I realized that I failed to call my brother and sister in law for their birthdays. I missed it, and by a lot. I'm so not a fan of today. I still don't know how the phone card situation will work out or how much it will cost me in the end. At least I was able to clean the poop off of my shirt.

No comments: