Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The War has begun

That's right, I'm at war. I'm so over the ants that love to live in my room. When I first arrived in CR I would look at the little streams of little ants running all over the wall and think, oh, how cute. When they pass another ant they always stop and greet each other, it's kind of cool. I thought that until I moved into my current room and the little jerks are EVERYWHERE! I hate them. Okay, so I could handle them on all of my things, then they crossed the line and have moved into my bed. It's not enough that my bed has termites, the little jerk ants have to crawl on it too and bite me! So, it's war. I won't stop until I have killed them all (at least the ones in my room). I'll keep you updated on the killing spree. So far I have knocked them back, but they are still going, I'm going to look for better poison in San Jose this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cloves work too Trinkle and might be a little safer to breathe than poison??