Thursday, September 10, 2009

A new friend?

I'm back in La Palma and feeling re-charged. Never under estimate the power of some good food, good friends and some cool weather. I'm excited to get going on some things in La Palma. I met the elementary school english teacher yesterday and we are going to start working together. She seems really nice and I think I may have a friend on the horizon! We'll see. We planed to get together and on Friday and talked about me visiting her classes a couple of times per week to help out and give the kids some experience hearing a native speaker. Other than that, I'm just sweating a lot, but I'm happy to be hear.

I did book my flight home for Christmas and it made me sooooo happy. I'll be flying home on the 22nd and sticking around for 3 full weeks. It will come sooner than I can imagine.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

three weeks in the best place on earth?!?! lucky!