Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's official, I'm a Blogger!

My first blog, humm, where to go with this? Well I suppose I'll begin with something that just happened to me. As I was riding my bike to the bank today, two baby prairie dogs crossed right in front of me. They cut it really close, can you imagine hitting a little baby prairie dog with your bike? It would have been so sad. But anyway, they were both really really cute. This got me to thinking about a pet store I once stumbled upon in Spain. I was with my friend Sauce and were just kind of wandering around and we saw a little pet store so we walked in. OMG, there were tons of cages filled with squirrels!!!! Squirrels, like the kind that live in our trees outside of our homes, squirrels! It was like a moment from a horror movies, Sauce and I were turning around and around horrified looking at all of these poor squirrels in cages. In my mind I could hear the horror movie music playing RERERERERE. We didn't stay long in the store, it was just to weird and we never went back, at least I never went back...Maybe Sauce became a caged squirrel fan? Probably not. So anyway, many you're wondering what on earth do squirrels and prairie dogs have in common? Well both are very common where I'm from and you would never keep either as a pet, however, they are both really pretty cute. So, I wonder if I'll be traveling the world someday and find a pet store filled with prairie dogs. I mean really, what's the difference?

1 comment:

SchuckFamily said...

I learned on Sex and the City that squirrels are rats with better outfits. Glad you are blogging - I will add you to my page...you know, because so many people read it and they need to read yours as well.