Friday, June 27, 2008

Warning

This is a warning to all who read this blog. Those of you who know me well know that I'm pretty into God. I think God is bigger than anything we've ever been taught or could ever dream up. I was not raised Christian, though this is how I choose to pursue God in my life.

So, this is the warning, if you're one of those people who are offended by talk of God, you should maybe not read my blog as it will only piss you off. If you don't believe in God you don't need to tell me about it, that's your choice and it's between you and God. I'm just really into God and I can see him in every single aspect if my life both the easy and the difficult so I will probably relate most of my entries to God in some way. That's it, I'm not saying that by reading my blog you're going to only be hearing about God, as you can see from past blogs it's pretty hit or miss. But I just want to let everyone know what they're in for. That's all I've got for today, I'm pretty tired this week and I'm in sleep walking mode at the moment. I'm trying not to mess anything up too bad before I leave for Alaska next week...

1 comment:

SchuckFamily said...

Alaska! Business or pleasure?