Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Best Good Friend

YAY!!! I'm going to see my best good friend for a full week! Bob is a total freak and we just can't help but have a great time together. I believe that each person has a certain level of freak in them and that freak can manifest its self in different ways. Bob and I have the same type of freak and it comes out in the same way. Our freak is manifested into total dork and I love it, there is no better way to have a great time than to just not care what anyone around you is thinking. What's that, you don't think I'm cool, wealthy, smart, funny, etc? Well nobody asked and last time I checked nobody really cares! YAY, I can't wait to be an open freak for a week. Wow, for people who don't know me that could be a TMI, but for those who do know me, you're nodding your head in agreement and thinking "yep, that's spot on", HAHA, well have a great week everyone and let your freak flag fly, I know I will!

No comments: